Product Code : 09
Brand Name : Horiba
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- Price Or Price Range
- Light Source
- Camera Specifications
- Display Type
- Real-Time Operation
- Operating Type
- Power Source
- 100-240V AC Volt (v)
- Highly compact and cost-effective.
- Micro-sampling from whole blood (CBC : 30 µL - DIFF: 53 µL)
- Cytochemistry, Impedance (real cell volume measurement) & Optical (analysis of the internal cellular structure by measuring light absorbance) - DHSS* Technology.
- Perfect homogenization of blood samples with reagents - MDSS** Technology.
Features ABX Pentra 60
- Throughput: Up to 60 samples/hour
- Reagents: Only 4 onboard reagents and 1 diluent
- Perfect differentiation of the 5 WBC sub-populations with DHSS* Technology
- 3 histograms for RBC, BAS/WBC and PLT together with the 5 DIFF Matrix.
- Basophils counted through specific channel
- High resolution matrix includes the determination of 2 additional subpopulations (% and #): Atypical Lymphocytes (ALY***) and Large Immature Cells (LIC***)
* DHSS : Double Hydrodynamic Sequential System (HORIBA Medical Patent)
** MDSS : Multi-Distribution Sampling System (HORIBA Medical Patent)
*** RUO parameters (Research Use Only)
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- 20 Piece Per Week
- Delivery Time
- Main Domestic Market
- North India, Central India